Sunday, November 4, 2007

Christian must read

A Christians must read
Ok this is coming from the heart and is meant for some but not all. I would love to hear some feed back a far as what i going to be said. Bare with me when I start going my grammer goe way down hill. So here it is.Ok so I have been a Chritian for a few years now. I try as hard as possible to listen to God and as he pull my strings I follow ometimes I fight it but one way or the other God will get me to do it. But on my Heart today is to sort of let Christians know whats up.Ok so in the pat I have seen many who claim to be a good Christian some are ome are not I try not to Judge but we all do it and it sucks. But lately I have seen a trend. People put other Religions down yet they are not willing to hare the truth with people. Such as here in Utah there is a Religion that is huge and they have people going door to door to tell people about there religion. What I feel is wrong about thi is alot of Christians gripe about this and never go forth and tell others about Christ and the greatness to be had. If all us Christians would go forth and listen to God and back him up a little think of what could happen as far as the Body of Christ. I always thing of a song by Casting Crown. The whole why are his arms not moving. As a Church yes I said Church that would be ALL us Christians not a few. If we would just help the Body move even an Inch thats one more person that is going to make it in Heaven. If I had it my way from here forward I would not to see another person go to Hell I feel all need to know Christ.So get off the butt and move forward go to a neighbors house or a stranger on the street an unsaved friend and tell them about Jeus.Godbless all and remember to pray about the World and fellow Christians we all need as much prayer as possible.Godbless.Scott

4 comments:

Suzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzy said...

I agree very much about witnessing to others. However you must realize that people are different. As in I don't think I could walk door to door (like you have) if I wanted to LOL.. Not my personality. Also I am "turned off" by anyone at my door. I think people have different ways of teaching Gods love. I try to "lead by example". Just the other day someone asked me what I have that others don't, and I said "A wonderful relationship with God". If you live the way he leads you than others will be compelled to follow. People realize that you have something they don't. I'm not sure if I agree with the "door to door" approach? I don't like "pushing" anything upon anyone and in my experience (with Britt and others)- trying to push something on anyone just won't work. They will come to you when they are ready. If anyone knows me for long enough than they know I love my Jesus. And if anyone wants to know more than they know they can ask. I think that much is clear with me. I'm not the type to talk to strangers. However I still consider myself a "teacher" of sorts. Infact I believe I had a part in leading you and your cute lil wifey to Christianity :).. And not by showing up at your door, but by talking respectively to you when the moment was appropriate. Much love and sorry this is long winded.. I'm tired :).. Just wanted to put another side out there for you. Not everyone has the same personality as you do, and I hope you can see that there are many many ways of witnessing to others.

sin2001 said...

right im not aying to go door to door. I just put it out there as an example. It just if some Christian were in a group and there is a person among them ripping appart there belief I have seen many just sit there and listen and no input on it. Every Christian can do there part when it comes time to. But if one is to say put down another religion yet they can not stand up for there own beliefs then should they actually even be talking? I wa just upet at some who say there Christian and dumping on other religions yet wont extend a hand when the time comes for that hand to be offered.

The Tiller Family said...

I think your S Key is not working!!!!! =)